CONVERSATION

 GABRIELA ESCAÑO AND KATHERYN PAVA


G:Hi comadre, how are you?

K:Very good comadre, and you? How things are going

G:Well thanks for asking

K:You're welcome

G:What will you do this week?

K:i "ll be traveling to France

G:Oh that's great, but what will you do in France?

K:When  is in France i will be staying with friend.

G: When would you travel?

K:I will have left on Saturday, do you want to join me?

G:Yes of course! I will have done all my homework.

K:It's okay! Then we will have arrived in France on Sunday.

G:Yes, and on Monday we will have already eaten a lot of croissants .

K:And we will have visited the eiffel tower! Anyway, a great adventure is coming.

G:I hope that's how it is comadre.

K:So it will be, then you know, on Saturday we will see each other to go to the great city of love

G: Ok, see you later, have a good day.

K:Thank you so much, you too.


KATHERYN PAVA Y GABRIELA ESCAÑO.



Comentarios