ESCOCIA

 

travel plan

1.           Edinburgh Castle

2.          St. Giles Cathedral

3.          Victoria Street

4.          Palace of holydroodhouse

5.          Dean Village

·       the next morning we will be walking the streets of  village. 

·        i will be at St. Giles cathedral at 12 o'clock for lunch with Mariana.

 ·      we will have been on victoria street by sunset.

 ·       the next morning we will be walking the streets of dean village.

 ·  and finishing, in the evening we will be right in front of the Palace of holydroodhouse.

Conversation


- Luna, have you thought about what to do during this vacation?

The truth is that I am not sure whether to travel with my family to England or travel to Scotland.

- What a coincidence, I'm also going to Scotland for the holidays!

- We should go together!

- It seems to me an incredible idea

- When we go?

- I think we could go next week

- I am very excited, on Monday at this time we will be in Scotland

- Yes, it is my dream to be there and to be able to see the sunset in Victoria Street

- Will you carry a lot of suitcases?

- I think we should only take what is necessary so we will spend more time enjoying and less time organizing

- You are right, but we should still have space in the suitcases to store souvenirs that we will buy there

- I think it will be a lot of fun because we are going to live experiences together

- I'll start packing my luggage

- I also!

https://youtu.be/HgC00B9rUKU

·      

Comentarios