Travel to the United States

 My friend Camila and I decided to create a plan for our dream trip, in which we will visit 3 cities in the USA which are Los Angeles, New York and Miami.

On monday at 6:00 we will be boarding the plane that will take us to our destination

At approximately 12 o'clock we will be arriving in Los Angeles, and after resting from the long journey, we will visiting the Disneyland park. 

After the long visit to the park, we will go to eating at a famous restaurant called Beauty & Essex, hoping to meet stars like Cardi B, Selena Gomez or Kylie Jenner.

After several days visiting the beautiful city of Florida, we will going to New York. 

We will staying at the Arlo Soho hotel, then we will going for a helicopter ride where we will visiting the Statue of Liberty and more emblematic places of New York, after touring the city at night, we will visiting the central park and take many photos.

After visiting our dream city, we will going to Miami, where we will staying at the Hilton Miami Downtown hotel, then we will visiting the most beautiful and famous beach in the city, which is South Beach, then we will visiting the Gold Coast Railroad Museum. 

Finally we will returning to our home happy for our beautiful walk.


C: Hi Gabriela, how are you?

G: hi Camila very good and you

C: I'm fine, I'm happy for you

G: equally

C: Gabriela, what are you planning to do for your birthday?

G: Well, I plan to do a tour of the United States where I will be visiting 3 cities in the USA.

C: I love that plan, do you think I could accompany you?

G: of course

C: those three cities sound like magical places

G: yes, we will visit many beautiful and famous places like, Disneyland park, the Statue of Liberty and many more places.

C: ohh I love it, we will also visit the central park, South Beach and more emblematic places

G: yes, I am very excited

C: and what day will the flight be?

G: On monday at 6:00 we will be boarding the plane that will take us to our destination

C: okay I will have everything ready for that day, we are talking to finalize the plans

G: I think it's excellent, have a nice day, bye

C: bye.



-Camila Acevedo

-Gabriela Prada

Comentarios