馃巿馃崜饾懛饾懎饾懞 饾應饾懚饾懙饾懡饾懍饾懝饾懞饾懆饾懟饾懓饾懚饾懙馃巿馃崜

 CONVERSATION

GABI:Hi Katheryn, how are you?

KATHE:Hi Gabi, good and you?

GABI:Fine, thanks for asking 

KATHE: You are welcome

GABI:And what have you done this week?

KATHE:this week I went to see a movie called "Minority Report"

GABI;Ahh, I've heard about it, I think it's a futuristic movie

KATHE:Yes, they show advanced elements that can make life easier for us in the future

GABI:I heard that in the movie they show recognition by means of iris

KATHE:And what do you think about this?

GABI:I think it will help us in the future, because the identification could not be falsified

KATHE:I think  the same because we will obtain biometric data in an easier and faster way

GABI: Exactly, I think that in the future things will change too much.

KATHE: Yes, I have been reading about video games in the future, and I found that there will be a suit that takes a new dimension.

GABI: Hey, I've heard of this too, and I find it very interesting, because it promises the player to enjoy the video game experience like never before.

KATHE: All this thanks to its advanced haptic feedback system, through which the suit is capable of transmitting the sensations of the virtual world to the human body.

GABI: Hmm, thinking about it, I think that the suit to travel to another dimension would also serve to travel to other places in our daily lives, such as going to a soccer game.

KATHE: Since we are talking about soccer, my sister told me that in the future it will probably be possible to enjoy a 3d experience

GABI: Wow, I think the video game suit would be a good combination with this new experience, since we would not only be watching the game, but we would also be enjoying it like a movie

KATHE: I think that every year football matches evolve, allowing fans to feel from home situations similar to what they might experience on the field.

GABI: And what if there were 360 ​​glasses that allow us to know what it feels like to see a footballer in the middle of a game at 100%

KATHE: I find it fun because you will be able to observe from different angles in the game, I have heard about some drones that they will put in the game, because they offer a different perspective to the coaches with which they can work in a more visual way when it comes to correct tactical errors.

GABI: I think that drones would be a better way to view the tactics of the plays, for example, when a foul is committed, the VAR goes to observe again what that player did in order to check the mistake made, but if it gives In the event that this cannot be solved, the drone would help in this situation.How would you think the stadium would be taking into account all these technological advances?

KATHE: I would believe that the stadiums will be equipped with a complete technological service for fans, who will have an application to receive marketing products or fast food in their locality.

GABI: I think the same

KATHE: I found this talk very interesting, see you later

GABI: Bye, take care

KATHERYN PAVA Y GABRIELA ESCA脩O

Comentarios