The future in medicine

Doctors of the future will use these tools to monitor patients and predict how they will respond to specific treatment plans tailored to their physiology, rather than relying on the average response of large groups of people participating in clinical trials.




Conversation:

Ander: Hi Armand, how are you?

Armand: very good and you?

Ander: I'm fine, and what are you doing?

Armand: I'm thinking about things

Ander: and what do you think?

Armand: I'm thinking about what medicine will be like in the future

Ander: and how do you think it would be?

Armand: I think it would be something super advanced

Ander: I think the same, soon blood samples will no longer be needed

Armand: That would be great, it would save us a lot of complications.

Ander: I also think that the death rate would go down due to our advanced technology towards health since there would be several cures towards deadly diseases.

Armand: I think it will not be long before that, medicine is currently very advanced, although I hope it will improve much more

Ander: many people die because they are not cared for I hope that in the future this will change and regardless of the economy it can be cared for

Armand: if I wait for that, well I think I have to go

Ander: Ok take care of your health and luck see you soon

Members:

Armand Jhoan Farfan Uribe-10_01

Anderson Said Chaves Cordero-10-01

 Video:

 

Comentarios