What will the future be like if we rely on video games and movies - PFS Inglés


David Morales: D

Juan Serrato: S

Guion:

D: Hey man, wasap.

S: Fine bro.

D: The other day I played CoD AW it looked very futuristic.

S: Yes, it's a good game, did you notice what exoskeletons are like?

D: Yes, they looked quite useful, they gave a lot of protection and strength to the wearers.

S: Yes, I recently read a study article about creating exoskeletons to help disabled people.

D: Yes, I recently read that the Hyundai company has created an exoskeleton suit that allows a person to lift heavy objects and that can easily carry them from one place to another.

S: I also saw that in a documentary, that governments plan to develop their own exoskeletons, mostly for the military.

D: I hope that in a few years, they can also be used daily.

S: Yes, articles say that they will be available to all public in the year 2050

D: Well let's play.





Comentarios