What we learn from movies and series

In this blog, we mention some of the life lessons that these films left us.


1) A possible dream.

He taught me to value the family that I have, the sacrifices they make for me and how I can repay that sacrifice.


2) Until the last man

He taught me to help others above my personal good, that is, to think not only to think about my well-being but also about the collective well-being and to never give up, and that not everything can be resolved with violence.


3) Spider-Man 3
This movie taught me that you should not hold a grudge against someone, or have the desire to take revenge on that person, since they are bad and poisons the soul, and that it is necessary to know how to forgive people.



4) Captain America: The first avenger
This movie taught me that I always have to be who I am, not how others want me to be, not someone perfect, but rather that I have to be a good man, a good person and do what is right.


5)  The jungle book

This movie teaches us that family can be more than blood ties, as Raksha adopts little Mowgli and raises him as a member of the pack despite being a human.



Alberto Bermúdez.
David Morales.
Juan José Serrato.



Comentarios